New Client FAQ
When are appointments available?
We offer morning, afternoon, and evening appointments. We also offer appointments on Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
How quickly can my pet be seen?
Pets can sometimes be seen the same day you call, or within 1-2 days.
What do I do if I have an emergency?
Call our office and our doctor will give you instructions on what to do. If our doctor is not available you will be referred to the closest emergency clinic.
How long does an appointment take?
Wellness appointments typically take about 30 minutes. If your pet is sick and requires diagnostic testing, appointment times may be longer.
What types of pets do you see?
We see a variety of small animals including: dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and ferrets.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the following payment methods: Cash, personal check (with valid driver’s license), Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Full payment is required at time of service.
How should I bring my pet to the vet?
- Dogs should be brought on a leash.
- Cats should be brought in a sturdy carrier.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Previous medical records from breeder, rescue, or other veterinary hospital
- Current medication bottles, or names, dosage, and instructions
- Proof of current vaccinations
When are surgeries performed?
- Surgeries are performed Monday-Friday from 8-11am. Appointments are required.
- Pets receiving surgery should be dropped off between 7-8am the day of surgery.
- Pets should receive no food after 8pm on the evening prior to surgery. Water does not need to be withheld.
What is your return policy?
- Legally once medications leave our office they cannot be resold, therefore we are unable to return any medications.
- Hills prescription diet foods can be returned for account credit.